Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bike Ride to Navy Pier and Chicago White Sox Game



Chicago! A great city of great people: many in this area have a taste for sports. Yes ! Chicago is a sports city with a lot of sport areas and people who like to practice sport.

I had the chance to practice sport on the edge of Lake Michigan with a nice view. The sporty Chicago people have the best road with the best view. Of Course !! Yes , I practiced a Bike Ride to Navy pier, on a bike road on the edge of the beach with a nice view of the lake, ports and downtown.
 
  
While I was riding on my bike, I benefitted from a sunset reflecting off downtown and the skyscrapers. On the road, I was going to Navy Pier and all the lights were turned on at the fair ( a children's  fairy tale). After effort the comfort !!!

I went to see a 'White Sox' Game at US Cellular Field ( Chicago White Sox vs Houston Astros) We were a crowd of 28,777, and we shared a good moment. The show lasted three hours, with a final surprise at the end. While the show was unrolling , you went to get hot dogs, nachos or beer to better enjoy the time. But pay attention to your wallet !! It's expensive for drinks and food.

Finally , it's the White Sox that won and the surprise can start: A splendid firework show of fifteen minutes!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment